Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bright lips on a rainy day..

Earlier today I posted this picture on Instagram and Facebook. Since a lot of you seemed to like it, I thought it would be a good idea to share what products I used to achieve this look.


It's a really quick and easy look actually. I was late for a meeting, but I didn't want to leave my house with a bare face, so I very quickly threw this make-up on.

As a base I used the L'Oréal True Match foundation. I always seem to reach for it whenever I'm going for the natural but flawless look. 
I skipped concealer as I don't really have any spots except for a tiny little one on my chin. I used a little extra foundation on it as well as on my dark circles (which aren't that bad to begin with).
I then set everything in place with my Clinique stay matte sheer-pressed powder which I use all the time. I don't really use any other powder. 

I didn't use any contour or bronzer for this look as I wanted to keep it really simple. I did use some blush to put some color back into my face. The one I used is Mocha from MAC. I often forget about this one, but everytime I use it I get reminded of why I love it so much. 

At this point I was already late and needed to get my ass out of the door, so instead of filling in my brows I ran the Maybelline Browdrama through them to give them a little definition. 

Now there is no way that I'm leaving my house without a little mascara on. Today I opted for Benefit's They're real mascara. I know I said I wouldn't splurge on the full size in an earlier post, but man this is one great mascara. Who knows, maybe I might when I run out of mascara one day (that's not bound to happen any time soon). 

When I was preparing for a MAC lipstick collection post, I was reminded of my Impassioned lipstick. It's one of the very first lipstick purchases I made and I haven't really worn it much since then. Since I kept the rest of my make-up so simple I figured a bright lip wouldn't be too much. Especially on this miserable rainy day. 


What make-up are you wearing today? Please let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie

PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment