Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara


When I saw this mascara I knew I had to have it. Look at it.. It's gorgeous!! Although, I may be biased. Pink is my favorite color after all. 
I've been trying it out for a good two months so I feel confident that I can give you a complete review. 

When I applied it for the first time I was completely blown away by it's amazingness. It lenghtens, seperates and volumizes my lashes with just one layer. The above picture shows the before and after and that's with just one coat of this mascara.


So it looks amazing, but do I actually think it is amazing. The answer may suprise you, but no I don't!! Once I applied a second layer it clumped together my lashes and I was left with what looked like only 5 lashes. That's not a good look on anyone. 
Other than that it did have a few other flaws in my opninion. Now these may not bother you that much, but they're a dealbreaker for me personally. 

I like my lashes to still feel natural, but this mascara makes them so rock hard. It's not a pleasant feeling at all. And I think whatever ingredient makes them so stiff is also the reason why it's such a pain to take off. I use the Bioderma Sebium H2O to take off my make-up and I've never had any trouble before, but this mascara just won't budge. Even after taking a hot shower it barely came off. 
I can honestly say I lost quite a few lashes because of this mascara. 

If you're okay with losing a few lashes and you're only interested in your mascara looking amazing than I would give this one ago otherwise I would give this one a pass.
If you're interested in what mascara I do really like I did a post about my favorite mascaras.

Have you tried this mascara out yet? What did you think of it? Please let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie

PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment