Thursday, November 7, 2013

11 most reached for products

1. Clarisonic - I bought this at the beginning of october and I've been using it every day since
2. Bioderma Sebium Global - I've been using this product for about a year and it has helped with smoothing my skin's texture
3. Caudalie hydrating toner - My everyday toner. It's not the best one I've used, but it's ok
4. LancĂ´me dreamtone dark spot corrector - I haven't been trying this out for long, but it's a part of my daily skincare routine since I'm trying to get rid of as much discoloration and acne scaring as I can
5. Urban Decay naked 2 palette - My favorite everyday neutral palette
6. Revlon colorstay foundation for oily/combination skin in Sand Beige - This is the best drugstore foundation I've tried so far. It's got medium to full coverage and it really does last all day
7. Mac bronzing powder - I use this to contour my face
8. Mac studio fix powder foundation - I use this foundation as a setting powder. I've got really oily skin and setting my liquid foundation with a powder foundation just helps it last longer during the day. You do need to be carefull not to put too much on, because you will just look cakey if you do
9. Mac blush in Mocha - The perfect fall shade for your cheecks
10. Mac paintpot in Soft Ochre - To keep my eyeshadows from creasing
11. Maybelline babylips in Fresh mint - I love this stuff. It keeps my lips from chapping and it's got this nice cooling, slightly stinging feel to it, which I like

What are your most reached for products?? Let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeupDiary_
Xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment