Tuesday, November 19, 2013

First Impression - Maxfactor Face Finity 3 in 1 foundation

I decided it was time for me to try a new foundation. The one I picked up is the Maxfactor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation. 
I've been wanting to try this one out for a while now, but I couldn't find it in the drugstore. 
Today I finally came across it and took it home with me.. 

The foundation claims to be a 3 in 1. So that means primer, concealer and foundation in one product. 
Because of this, I didn't apply any primer which I normally would, considering my extremely oily skin. So I really do hope this foundation works the way it claims it does, because otherwise I will be bare-faced within the next two hours. 

The picture below shows me without any product on my face to start with and then after applying just the foundation. 


I was a bit afraid after putting the foundation on the back of my hand, because the consistency of it seemed to be pretty thick. But then I put it on my face and it just looks so perfect. It leaves a thin layer of foundation on your skin that looks really natural. I found that it did a pretty good job at concealing all of my redness and my blemishes although I did go back in with my concealer to cover up my under-eye area and a little red spot that didn't get completely covered up. 
I also like the fact that it's a matte finish, but it still leaves me with a dewy glow. I normally stay away from foundations with a dewy finish, but this one doesn't bother me at all. 
It also feels really light on my skin as if I'm not wearing any foundation at all *Bonus points*
To set the foundation in place I used the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder in 105 Translucent fair so it didn't add any extra cover. This is the first time I've used a loose powder and I think I'm gonna love it. It's really light on my skin and doesn't make my skin look cakey or powdery. It does have a strong soapy scent to it that I don't like. Below is a picture of me with the loose powder applied on top of the foundation. 


The foundation comes at €14,99 for a 30ml bottle which is a descent price for the quality of this foundation. It also comes with an spf of 20.

I don't know about the staying power of this foundation yet, so I'll update you guys later on that..

How many of you have tried out this foundation already?? Did you like it?? Let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment