Tuesday, October 14, 2014

L'Oréal Studio Line - Volume texturizing spray

If you read my last post then you know that I'm not a big fan of the studio line wave creating spray, so it might surprise you that I really do like this product.

Compared to the wave creating spray, this product actually works and it doesn't smell *Bonus points*.




The packaging of this is the same as the other one. They both come in an orange-brown can. I think it looks really simple but nice. 
Just as it promises, it delivers tons of volume in your hair, whilst still looking and feeling natural. 
The instructions say to spray it on dry hair and massage it in. It gives you instant results. What I love about this, is that it doesn't make your hair sticky and it doesn't weigh it down. This truly is an amazing product and I definitely recommend it. 

Before
After
Have you tried out any of the studio line products? Let me know what you think about them in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment