Monday, November 10, 2014

Inspirational Mondays

Being an MUA, I like to stay creative. What I like to do is to go online and search for make-up looks that inspire me. From now on, every monday I'll be posting some of the looks that inspire me most. 

So let's start off with this amazing fall make-up look for #InspirationalMondays


If you're ever interested in finding out how to achieve any of the #InspirationalMondays looks just let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_ and I'll do my best to make a tutorial for you guys. 

Xoxo Nathalie

PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Love the make-up, do you know the models name? :)
    xx
    Mia
    http://theurbanobsessions.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this make-up too =) No I'm sorry, I don't know. I'll see if I can find it somewhere.
      Xoxo Nathalie

      Delete