Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rimmel Fix & perfect pro primer


I always feel like Belgium gets a little forgotten when it comes to beauty and make-up releases. Like, for example, the Rimmel fix & perfect pro primer. It's been years since I first learned about this product and I've been looking for it ever since. I hadn't been lucky until very recently when I came across it in the drugstore. 


Of course I took it home with me, because I was excited to try it out and give you guys a review. I can't exactly remember how much I paid for it, but I'm pretty sure it was under €10. Either way it's way cheaper than any of the popular primers that are out there like the well loved and raved about Benefit Porefessional. Speaking of.. I really like this primer a lot more than the Porefessional. I just don't get what the big fuss is about that one. I bought it over a year ago and I rarely use it. I'm just not a fan of the texture and I don't think there is anything amazing about it. But I'm gonna stop dwelling on that, 'cause that's an entire post on its own. 

So as I said, I really like the texture of the fix & perfect pro primer. It's a lotion-y, creamy consistency which is not too thick so it sinks into the skin rather quickly. And it does everything it promises to do. It smooths out any fine lines I have on my skin and it makes my enlarged pores dissapear whithout making them feel clogged up. 
Like any primer nowadays it does the job and makes my foundation go on smoothly and keeps it in place all day long. I might need a little extra dusting of powder on my t-zone during the day, but that's because I have super oily skin, so if that's not a problem for you I'm pretty sure you won't even need to touch up your foundation. 
If you're in the market for a new primer and you don't want to spend crazy amounts of money on it that this might be the one for you. 

What's your favorite primer? Let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment