Tuesday, January 6, 2015

December favorites

So, obviously I suck at doing Blogmas. I'm really sorry you guys. I really wanted to make it work, but with it being the holidays I've been really busy. But it's a new year now and I'm ready to start up my normal routine again.

So let's start of this year with talking about my favorites from last year. I discovered a whole bunch of new products in december and I'm excited to share them with you.



1. Lancôme Dreamtone 
If you read my November favorites then you'll know that I absolutely adore the MAC prep+prime moisture infusion serum. Sadly, I ran out of it. Instead of going out and buying a new one, I decided to use up what I had and that's how I discovered the Lancôme dreamtone serum. I bought this a while ago as it promised to reduce dark spots and acne scarring. But once I started using my MAC serum this one kinda dissapeared to the back of my mind. It's a shame really, because it really is a great product. It's really pricey. I think I paid about €76 for it, but I would buy it again. I'm noticing such a difference in my skin. 


2. L'Oréal True Match foundation
This foundation is a favorite among beauty lovers and yet I was hesitant to buy it. I thought it would be too sheer and it wouldn't hold well on my oily skin. Somehow I convinced myself to buy it and I'm glad I did. It does give a lighter coverage than I'm used to, but I love it. It's the kind of foundation that I can just throw on and it will look great. 

3. Benefit 'They're real' mascara
Again, this mascara is a definite favorite among the beauty bloggers. I got this in my benefit advent calender and I'm glad I did, because I would never spend the money on it. It just costs way too much for a mascara. I really like it though, it lenghtens and defines my lashes like no other. I'm keeping this in my special occasion drawer, because I only have two little sample sizes of it and I'm not planning on buying the full size any time soon. 

4. The Balm eyeshadow palettes
I can't even begin to describe my excitement about these.. I think I own all of them. When I discovered them in stores in Belgium I went a bit make-up crazy and just got them all. Best buy ever!! I haven't even used any other eyeshadow brand this past month. 

5. Physicians Formula 'Happy booster' blush
I remember a few years back this got a lot of hype in the beauty community, but it's been a while since I've heard about them. I still was really excited when I saw this though. It's now a staple in my make-up collection. It's a really sheer, beautiful everyday blush. I absolutely love it

6. Real Techniques Make-up brushes
OMG.. Get out of the way MAC, I have found my one true love <3 These brushes are AMAZING!! They are super soft, they apply product beautifully.. I just love them. I'm planning on doing a post on them really soon, so if you want to know what I think about them, keep your eyes open on this blog for the next few days..

What are you're favorite products? Please let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment