Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blogmas #6 - OOTD + FOTD


As you know I went to the Bryan Adams concert tonight. It was the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Reckless album. I didn't really have time for a post tonight, so I thought I'd share my outfit and my make-up look with you. Also really quickly wanted to let you know that I got the Porefessional in my Benefit advent calender today.

Outfit
All H&M

Make-up
Foundation: L'Oréal Infallible
Powder: Clinique Stay Matte sheer pressed powder
Bronzer: MAC bronzing powder
Blush: MAC Mocha
Eyes: Rimmel GlamEyes in Backstage and Urban Decay in Half Baked and Naked
Liner: L'Oréal super liner
Brows: MAC brow pencil in Lingering and Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Lips: MAC Soar lipliner and Faux lipstick





































How did you spend your day? Let me know in the comments below or on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. love the make up that you did !!

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I only had about 10 minutes to get everything done, so I'm happy it turned out okay.
      Xoxo Nathalie

      Delete