Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogmas #9

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I didn't do an update yesterday. I was having a bad day. I was honestly in such a bad mood that I couldn't be bothered to write a new blogpost. It started out in the morning. I opened up my Benefit advent calender and guess what was in it. Stupid sticky notes. I was so pissed, I can't even explain. I know that sounds really stupid, but guys I paid nearly €100 on this thing. This is just getting ridiculous. 


I don't really know why I spent the rest of the day being in a bad mood. I guess I just couldn't shake off my dissapointment. You know what's also getting to me. The fact that the days are so short. Seriously, I think we only have about 5 hours of daylight. And here in Belgium the sun hasn't shined at all for the past week, so I guess this miserable wheater is dragging my spirit down a little.

Today I slept in late. I was having a good dream and I wasn't willing to let it go so I just stayed in bed a little longer. Who else does that? After I got out of bed I opened up my Benefit advent calender and I did something exciting today *finally*. I got the 'Dandelion' lipgloss. It looks really similar to the 'A-lister' lipgloss that I already got in this Benefit advent calender, but there's a slight shimmer in this one. 
I spend the rest of the day working on household tasks and I watched some additional 'The good wife' episodes. 
I'm now about to get ready to meet up with one of my best friends. We're watching the 'Are you the one?' finale tonight. I know in America it aired yesterday, but it doens't air until tuesday in Belgium. No spoilers please. I think I have the perfect matches figured out, but I'm excited to see if they can pull it off. I am kinda sad it's the last episode already. I really liked this season and I really like the host Ryan Devlin. He's a cutie. 


What did you guys do today? Let me know on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_ or in the comments below

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i have some questions for you. I hope you can answer. How many views do you get a month? How can I increase the amount of views my blog gets? Thanks in advance haha x
    Sugarblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete