Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas #7

Today was a pretty standard day. I didn't do anything special at all. 
I had a little trouble getting out of bed this morning after last night's concert. I had so much fun yesterday. It's been two years since I last saw Bryan Adams live in concert and it was just as great as I remembered. I got my sister totally on board. She liked his music too, but she was much of a fan. I think after last night that changed quite a bit. 


As you can imagine I'm pretty tired right now. I didn't sleep at all and I worked late yet again. When I came home I made myself a quick dinner and did what I do most of the time when I want to have a relaxed night. I put on some youtube videos. I don't know what it is about these videos that I like so much, but I never really find anything on tv, so I just get on the internet instead.
I'm all caught up and I'm gonna go to bed early today.

Nothing exciting in my Benefit advent calender today. It was just a silver hair tie. There's only one other product I already own from Benefit which is the 'gimme brow'. I'm pretty sure I'll ne getting that in my calender as well, but I'm hoping everything else will be amazing, because honestly so far I'm not impressed. It kills me to admit this, but considering I payed just shy of €100 for this calender I expected more. I mean if I do a quick calculation each product would be worth €4,14 and I don't think that's the case at all. I'll keep you updated for the next few weeks. 


How are you liking Blogmas? Please let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment